64 sessions 160 hours
Rolling schedule available or continuously around 8 weeks
Hatton Studios is Hong Kong’s foremost professional jewellery making hub. Join this thriving creative community for an eight week, intensive course designed take beginners to advanced level, or for those with experience to extend their skills. Develop techniques used by professionals and discover your own creative potential.
- Introduction to Jewellery Making
- Saw piercing, soldering, filing and finishing
- Intermediate level
- Refining existing techniques
- More complex forms using hinging, riveting or multiple joints
- Mentoring through original design and problem solving
- Specialist techniques
- All aspects of wax carving
- Design, carve and cast a sculptural form – exploring the 3D capability of wax
- Aspects of creativity, developing own style and techniques
- In preparation to following gem setting course
- Advanced techniques
- An introduction to gem setting
- Different settings
- Choice and properties of gems
No previous experience required.
Age 14 +
$38,000 Rolling schedule
Early Bird Offer: $34,200 Confirm payment by End of May
(You can choose to attend any sessions in our course schedule)
“Bring a Friend” Special Offer 10%off
$34,200 each sign up with a friend
If you want to get more information about the summer programme. Please join our Open House Info Session.
May 26 (SAT) 12:30pm – 1:30pm
Bring your friends and enjoy the unique experience of glimpsing behind the scenes of the fine jewellery world. You can experience a live demonstration of traditional silversmithing skills.
Please book your visit with us