64 sessions 160 hours
Rolling schedule available
Hatton Studios is Hong Kong’s foremost professional jewellery making hub. Join this thriving creative community for an eight week, intensive course designed take beginners to advanced level, or for those with experience to extend their skills. Develop techniques used by professionals and discover your own creative potential.
Week 1 & 2 Level 1
- Introduction to Jewellery Making
- Saw piercing, soldering, filing and finishing
Week 3 & 4 Level 2
- Intermediate level
- Refining existing techniques
- More complex forms using hinging, riveting or multiple joints
- Mentoring through original design and problem solving
Week 5 & 6 Level 3
- Specialist techniques
- All aspects of wax carving
- Design, carve and cast a sculptural form – exploring the 3D capability of wax
- Aspects of creativity, developing own style and techniques
- In preparation to following gem setting course
Week 7 & 8 Level 4
- Advanced techniques
- An introduction to gem setting
- Different settings
- Choice and properties of gems
No previous experience required.
Age 14 +
HK$ 38,000 (Original $58,000)
Rolling Schedule – Pick any available classes to attend.
If you want to get more information about the summer programme. Please join any of the following Open House Info Session (info below).
March 10, 2017 (Friday) 12:30p.m. – 1:30p.m.